[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:17:19 -0800

Hi Dana,

Well, more coffee snobery.  I agree that keeping coffee hot in a passive
thermos is the only way to go when using a coffee maker, but I have never
been able to get the quality of coffee out of a brewing machine that I get
when making one cup at a time using a cloth filter and a ceramic cone.  I
used to use paper filters until I found these great cloth ones at our local
coop.  They don't flavor the coffee at all and they last for nearly a year
before beginning to clog.

I also like using a french press, but I still prefer my one-cup drip method.
I usually only drink one nice strong cup a day, but all this talk about it
is making me want to go and have a second.