[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:15:55 +1300

Now that one I can relate to. I am a coffee addict but don't actually mind the coffees with flavouring added. You get far more variety in the States too than we get here in New Zealand. What I can't stand though are those coffee pots that sit and sit and even an hour after it is made the coffee tastes stewed and disgusting. They have a habit of doing that at work and I can smell overcooked coffee all the way up the corridor and it makes me feel quite sick even though I love good coffee.

Cheers
Paula.