[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:12:56 -0800

Dan, I'm glad to hear that you don't freeze coffee beans.  I used to do that
years ago until someone told me that freezing draws the flavor oils right
out of the beans.  I usually buy one pound at a time and keep them in a jar
with a rubber ceil and a clamp down latch.

How much does the Talia food sealer cost?  If I'm going to order five pounds
at a time, I'll either need to purchase one of those or order for myself and
a few friends.