[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:14:39 -0800

Hey Dan,

I completely agree with you about coffee.  I drink my coffee black and my
current favorite beans are Italian roast from Café Organica which I can buy
in my local market.  I also have a friend down in the Bay Area who
frequently sends me a pound of fresh roasted beans from Pete's.  I'm afraid
that the quality of Pete's coffee has started to go down a bit, however,
since they have started acting more like Star Bucks and growing so much.

Do you put the extra beans from the five pound bag in the freezer?

Bill