[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:04:02 -0600

Hi Paula:
Neat, I'm glad to hear that and I am interested in knowing about something. I ask Mosen about this but he said he wasn't in New Zealand then so he had no comment. I hope you haven't heard to much of this but I'm going to ask about the Hobbit frenzy that took hold of your country a few years back. My wife and me are big and did I say big, fans of The Lord of the Rings. Can you provide any further background on its creation or the event as it took place? Rejenia and I would both find this interesting as we suck up greedily everything we can learn about, what to us is a phenomenal film project.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>