[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:46:24 -0600

I second that emulsion Dan, lol! Someone gave me an assortment of those flavored coffees and it is still sitting in my cupboard. I drag it out when folks who like to consider themselves coffee connoisseurs come over who are not into the real brew as we seem to be my friend. I also have a MR. Coffee to, well, shall we say, make it in for them. I refuse to have the stuff anywhere near my Bunn.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness