[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:38:08 -0600

Dan, me too, me too, me too! Never never never! Radio Shack, something called: DSC-720 or like that, never can keep those damn numbers strait. There are 8 RCA. stereo pares or eighth inch inputs, which ever you want to use. It can support two mics and then you only have 6 inputs. There are two output pares or eighth inch lines. All controlled by sliders and it cost $100.00. I have hooked up a VHS. Hi-Fi VCR, stereo cassette, CD player, reel to reel, library CT-1, sound card and both mics.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness