[bct] Re: Dreaming and coffee

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:24:01 -0600

Hey Bill:
Just made a pot myself, can't resist when ever someone starts talking about good coffee. I like my Bunn as opposed to the Crups that most seem to prefer. I'm sure Dan has an opinion on my choice but no matter. I drink three pots a day but of course I smoke as well and there are those who say that ruins the taste of good coffee, I, of course, do not agree! Keep enjoying the mean bean man!

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>