[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:35:14 -0600

Rob, I've done that too man, scary! Also, sometimes I dream of myself as a blind person but yet I am watching myself in the dream from a sighted perspective, weird.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>