[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:50:54 -0800

As a child, I was hooked on radio, and of course, those old radio programs.  My
recurring dream was that my radio was on the wrong station and it was time for a
program I desperately wanted to hear.  But none of the knobs on the radio would
work.  I would turn and turn the dial and volume control and nothing would
happen.  And I couldn't shut it off either.  In the dream, it never occurred to
me to pull the plug from the wall.  But perhaps in the dream, that wouldn't have
worked either.  (grin.)