[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:20:17 -0600

I think you forgot one: Panera Bread! There are about two or three Panera
Bread locations near me. They used to be under the name St. Louis Bread
company. They have some of the best bagels around! They have flavored bagels
such as chocolate chip, French toast, and hasiago cheese. They do have coffee too but I'm not a coffee fan so wouldn't know. Besides bagels, they have really good soups, sandwiches and other pastries.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>