[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:12:56 -0600

I don't think I ever dreamed about an old house in which I lived. But a few
weeks ago I had a weird dream about my apartment building. I dreamed that my
upstairs neighbors' apartment just started a spiral descent right down next to
our community room. Theirs was the only apartment that did this. To be honest
with you though, it often sounds as if their apartment is going to come
crashing down any second. I can hear it from my bedroom. I think the boys
wrestle and play arcade games all night or something. I was supposed to go work
out with one of them this afternoon, but his mom just called and informed me
that he and his brothers had been sound asleep and forgot to wake up to call
me. Supposedly though, he's to call me tomorrow. I will not hold it against
them though I guess. They're actually great guys and they've been very nice to
have around.