[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:27:21 -0500

Dana, had I friends who owned a microroasterie, I would probably buy from them, too. Beings as I do not and as I have roasted coffee and know the good stuff, I get it from the place I do because it is good quality and really inexpensive.

Unfortunately, since the hurricaine of about a dozen years ago, the Jamaican Blue Mountain has not yet returned to its greatness. Even the Wallingford estate is not back to par, but hopefully, in a few years, they will be back. If you want a coffee that is on par with the older gem quality blue mountain, Puerto Rican Yauco Selecto is a good choice, and it usually is only about $12/pound.