[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:01:33 -0800

Hi all,

It's spooky when you dream about places where you grew up. I spent most of my
childhood and all my teen years and a year or so after college in a house that
was sold five years ago; it's weird dreaming about it as it was, because it's
not that way any more. I can't recall much about the apartment I lived in for
eight years, or the first house I lived in up to age 9, but I guess the longer
you live in a location, the more memories it has. Have you dreamed of a house
you remember, but rooms are added, or you step outside and suddenly you're in a
different place? That's really interesting; it's almost like the place takes on
a life of its own in the dream.

Mary