[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:08:50 -0700

I have fallen asleep during the news and then after that used to be Jeopardy
came on.  I cannot tell you how many times I was winning when I woke up, I
could repeat any of the questions and answers that had been on that show and
had I really been playing I'd been winning.

In reality, though I don't do well with trivia it takes me too long to come
up with the answers, just ask those folks I tried to play with on Genie.  I
never got the answers in on time.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx