[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:03:23 -0700

Well, it was obvious Smokey was not having a quality life.  I read a book a
long time ago where one of the main characters told her husband it was OK to
move on, basically and it really impressed me.  I was probably a teenager
when I read that book, have no clue what the name  of it was or even the
names of the characters in the story but I remember that the lady felt she
needed to give her mate permission to leave her and it stays with me.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx