[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:00:05 -0800

Rose, isn't it funny how we get the wrong ideas about things? Those stories about crawling into the TV are really charming. Some of my stepdad's relatives owned a dairy farm in Wisconsin. For a real long time I used to think the cow's milk came out of her mouth when you cranked her tail! That's what we were always told, and we didn't realize they were joking with us.

Speaking of Wisconsin, I have a holiday tradition in which I buy a box of assorted cheeses from one of the excellent retailers; this year it will be Swiss Colony. I like them because you can get what you like, although they do have pre-boxed stuff; and they don't call you with all their latest sales. Figi's is good but they always call you to try to sell more stuff. I tried Wisconsin Cheeseman one year and it was fine too, but Swiss Colony is one you just can't beat for picking and choosing and creating your own box of preferences. Anybody else have any favorite goodies places?