[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:49:26 -0700

Have you read any of Sylvia Brown's works?  I read one book a couple of
years ago and her descriptions of the spirit world sort of rang a bell for
me.  However, it is difficult for me to swallow that somewhere in that
spirit world I chose my life blue print before I return to this life.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx