[bct] Re: Dreaming

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:45:20 -0700

It is really weird too because you can hear it everywhere you go, all over
the house, outside, even if you dream you left your home for some place

I don't know about anyone else, but when I do that a lot I wake up, go back
and read the segments again and I already know what has happened.

A nephew and I watched a movie one night but I fell asleep on the sofa.
When I woke up he was telling me all about the trial of one of the
characters and I told him even more, he could not believe it, kept telling
me I was sleeping but I was the main character in the movie in my dream.

Rose Combs