[bct] Re: Dot 5 Q re: Iriver H10

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:16:23 -0700

Hello and welcome, Jessie!
Jamie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jessica Lorenz
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 5:11 PM
  Subject: [bct] Dot 5 Q re: Iriver H10

  Hi Listers-
  I am a new member to the Blind Cool Tech email list. I love the pod casts so
much I wanted to get to know this sliver of my community better.
  I am proud to know you all. Kim and Darren, you both are great. My boyfriend
and I are both blind and I love listening to you both speak about your
experiences as a couple.

  Any how, the question I have is about the Iriver H10.  I believe that I
purchased a machine that is not compatible with Rockbox by mistake. Has anyone
out there successfully gotten Rockbox to run on the H10? I think that I'm going
to end up selling this one on Ebay and starting from scratch again here...  It
is possible however that I am just doing something wrong- so I wanted to ask
the list if anyone has gotten Rockbox to run on the H10 successfully.

  This list has quite a bit of traffic. Feel free to email me off list at:
  blinklife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Peace-
  Jessie
  San Francisco, CA