[bct] Dot 5 Q re: Iriver H10

  • From: "Jessica Lorenz" <blinklife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:11:24 -0800

Hi Listers-
I am a new member to the Blind Cool Tech email list. I love the pod casts so
much I wanted to get to know this sliver of my community better.
I am proud to know you all. Kim and Darren, you both are great. My boyfriend
and I are both blind and I love listening to you both speak about your
experiences as a couple.

Any how, the question I have is about the Iriver H10.  I believe that I
purchased a machine that is not compatible with Rockbox by mistake. Has
anyone out there successfully gotten Rockbox to run on the H10? I think that
I'm going to end up selling this one on Ebay and starting from scratch again
here...  It is possible however that I am just doing something wrong- so I
wanted to ask the list if anyone has gotten Rockbox to run on the H10
successfully.

This list has quite a bit of traffic. Feel free to email me off list at:
blinklife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Peace-
Jessie
San Francisco, CA