[bct] Re: Dogs In Charge of Heaven?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:11:22 -0500

I must have been like the agnostic dyslexic insomniac --staying up all night wondering if there really is a dog (smile).

What is really neat with a dog, too, is after a big snow when everything looks even and you cannot tell where the streets and curbs are, the dog stops at the curb like there were no snow at all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>