[bct] Re: Dog Food Lisa's podcast on owner trained

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:26:24 -0600

Pam,

The extra filler is one reason why the schools do not recommend using
that type of food.
I think the brand of food is a personal preference.  I got my second dog
from GDD and they fed Flint River Ranch, saying that it was the best.
When I got home with Gordy, I had that food delivered to my house.  A
few years later the distributor called me to say   they were no longer
selling FRR so I called the school  to ask about where to get the food.
The school was under new management and they had bad things to say about
that food and were  no longer using it.  I couldn't get that food here
so I switched to another brand.  Gordy was healthy and never had any
problems with FRR so I did not believe their accusations.
I enjoyed   your Poodle cast.
Curt