[bct] Re: Doctor Who and Star Trek

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:05:54 -0800

I have a few, yes. I have many more to scan, and I by *no* means have anything close to a comprehensive collection ... but honestly, that's one thing I love about Doctor Who. If a person follow the continuity, it's great ... but if a person's like me and didn't know where to begin so just dove right in, they're not really at a loss. As long as you accept that the Doctor has a companion with him and has had many over the course of the series, the stories are pretty self-contained. Well ... the ones I've read/seen/heard, anyway.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>