[bct] Doctor Who and Star Trek

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:34:26 -0800

You and me both, sir! (Well, I don't know if I like Doctor Who *better* than Star Trek ... it certainly seems less encumbered by its history (which is odd, because it has more of a history than Star Trek). I've not seen the new series either ... in fact, most of my exposure to DW comes from the Big Finish audio productions. I've seen a few of the original TV eps, but read more of the TV episode novelizations. So as weird as this sounds, I became a Doctor Who fan through everything *except* the Doctor Who series.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>