[bct] Do Not Lead Others To Believe There's No God

  • From: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:20:59 +1200

I do not wish to
condemn your beliefs or bolster them in any way simply because I myself have
not the intellect to even begin to phathom God in his infinite wisdom. However,
I do wish the best for you and I would like to just let you know that Jesus
still loves you... even if you have not yet discovered Him. I do request,
that you not lead others into the mindset that there is no God. If you are
correct in your belief that there is no God, then when you die you will have
lost nothing. If you are incorrect, however, you will have lost all eternity
and with such messages you may have taken others with you as well. I do not
ask that you change your beliefs. All I ask is that you show respect for others

God Bless. Steve