[bct] Re: Dissing Dell

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:09:19 -0800

Hey, Dan.  I, too, sometimes have good results when I threaten my computer.  A
couple of weeks ago I had some difficulty that I expected might result in
replacing a hard drive.  I gave the PC a little verbal abuse and said I would
trade it in on a slate and stylus if it didn't shape up.  Turned out,  the
trouble was a pesky little fan on top of the motherboard.  Now all is well.