[bct] Re: Digital recorders for Dummies

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:58:28 -0500

Joni, there are no dumb questions.  I have only recently been thrust into
podcasting, digital recorders and the like.  Lynnette, my roommate, is so
into all of this and has, as she likes to say, strong-armed me gently along
with her.  I have to admit, though, that I have caught the BCT fever, and am
trying to catch up with everything as well. So, welcome to the club.