[bct] Re: Digital recorders for Dummies

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:06:39 -0600

Joni, The fact that any of us are willing to record information about
our personal lives or adventures and other experiences is just wonderful
in and of itself.  Yes, I know a lot about recording and I have done and
will continue to do podcasts on making better recordings.  But, I am of
the opinion that the message can often be more important than the
medium.  So, you just go right on planning to record something for us no
matter what equipment you have or how much you know about it.  And, if
you need help, well, that's why we are all on this list.

Neal