[bct] Re: Digital recorders for Dummies

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:56:39 -0600

Dan your answers are very helpful.  Thank you!

I find the subject of digital recording both intriguing and intimidating.  I
will have to do some research and just pick a recorder at some point and
dive in.  I know that taking it step-by-step will work in the long run, but
from the standpoint of someone who isn't terribly experienced or
knowledgeable in working with audio files it all can seem a bit
overwhelming.  I know this list and the BCT podcasts will be a great help
and I appreciate the willingness to share and help a raw beginner.  Thanks
to everyone who has responded with encouragement and advice.

Joni