[bct] Re: Digital recorders for Dummies

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:50:04 -0600

The software I mentioned in my earlier will do what you want to do.  In fact
you can bring a file into it as a WMA file and turn around and save it as MP3
or any of several other file types.  And, Goldwave only costs $30 to purchase.
The best part though is that you can download it for free and try it out for
quite a long time without having to purchase it.