[bct] Re: Digital Recorder Dilemma

  • From: "Nick G" <Nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:42:30 -0400

The R1 preamp is kind of noisy, you have to use something that'll drive the
preamp harder.  Welcome to Giant Squid Audio Lab mics,
www.giant-squid-audio-lab.com.  Honestly, if it weren't for a few issues I
have with SPL, they'd blow the Sound Pro's out of the water.  That's OK
though because I think the guy is going to modify the unpowered ones to take
some more SPL, I will be picking those up shortly.
Thanks,
Nick