[bct] Re: Digital Recorder Dilemma

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:52:18 -0400

This is something we are looking at.

>>> nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:20:25 AM >>>
Hi Larry,

The Book Port already has very basic recording capability.  Is there
any
chance of adding a jack for an external stereo mic and some ability to

record in MP3 and/or Wave at a minimum of 128 Kbps, 44.1 KHz?  Yeah, I
know,
I'm asking too much, right?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Check out high quality telecommunications services at
http://ld.net/?nu7i
another person.
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com