[bct] Re: Digital Recorder Dilemma

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:20:25 -0700

Hi Larry,

The Book Port already has very basic recording capability. Is there any chance of adding a jack for an external stereo mic and some ability to record in MP3 and/or Wave at a minimum of 128 Kbps, 44.1 KHz? Yeah, I know, I'm asking too much, right?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>