[bct] Digital Audio

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:32:09 +1100

Hi Lois,

Thats some good resources you have provided. I was also thinking of
doing a podcast to cover this stuff and was in the process of looking
for some resources to check I had things right in my mind prior to
doing the podcast. the resources you have provided will be valuable in
doing this. However, don't let my proposed plans discourage you from
doing a podcast on digital recording as well. One thing I learned when
working as a tutor is that often it helps to have explinations from
different perspectives or which use different styles. We are all
different in how we like things explained and I beleive the more we
explore this topic, the better everyone will understand things in the
long run. I also think its very useful for us to have a good grasp of
sound, digital recording and processing as its such a key feature in
most of our lives.

So, all I need to do now is check my facts on digital sound recording
and then find enough space on my hard drive to actually start putting
the podcast together.