[bct] Re: Digest

  • From: "Rob F" <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:26:03 -0800

Hi Beth,

Probably stating the obvious here, but what worked for me on another
list in digest mode was to find a fairly unique phrase to search for,
like "Message: " and use it to move through the digest file quickly
after reading the initial message.  Once the search string is set up,
using F3 moves you to the next message.  This method works well for
moving through a digest file on the Book Port with the same sort of
search string.

If you want me to help find such a search phrase, send a copy of a
digest file to me.

Rob Fairclough