[bct] Re: Digest

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:08:54 -0500

It would really be ideal if people would delete the unnecessary part of
an original message when they reply to it, but that ain't gonna'

>>> fb-oe@xxxxxxx Friday, February 17, 2006 11:01:22 AM >>>
Hey, guys, I'm now using the digest form and it is much more efficient.
would like to suggest something:  How about not replying to messages,
a new one instead because, that way, using digest, I don't believe you
get the string of prior messages on that topic again.  It's
time-wasting to
have to scroll through them, as you have already read them.  Thanks.