[bct] Re: Diabetes

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:02:15 -0500

I've never heard of the water filter you mentioned. There's one I was introduced to last year called the Wellness water filter. Apparently, it filters your water through some sort of special rock thing found in Japan or somewhere that's supposed to enhance the water, clean it, and do something or other to it to make it better for you...lowers the surface tension of the water so it's absorbed better or something and takes out the chlorine and all this sort of thing. Maybe I'll get myself one someday, but the one that you hook to your faucet is like $695. I have a Wellness water bottle, and they make a pitcher as well, which are both quite a lot cheaper than $695 :)
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv | Check out the extensive selection of
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx | Watkins' essential products:
http://buddy.brannan.name | http://www.tastyshop.net