[bct] Re: Diabetes

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 08:12:03 -0500

Hi Rich, that's the big problem with type two diabetes. What is generally accepted is a line of malarky because we are dealing with a dozen or more kinds of disease that are each different and that each require different dietary approaches.

Sadly, most doctors and nutritionists know little to nothing about the broad spectrom of disease that is lumped under the name type two diabetes.

Because of this variability in the disease types, any generalizations about appropriate supplements are actually not applicable. Chromium, for example, does me no good at all, but I know people for whom it is a great help.