[bct] Re: Demo of Jaws,Window eyes and Hal

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:33:11 -0500

Chris I have always like what you have done will listen to that pod cast. I would like to see the 3 screen readers go up agenst freedom box to see where that program stacks agenst the screen readers. I did catch the program on main menu a few weeks a go on the freedom box.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>