[bct] Re: Dell Nightmares-- Larry's walk

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:07:30 -0500

No its not just DELL.  I had a PC built to my specs last year.  Its a very
high end pc and the box alone cost me $1100.  I've been through 2 mother
boards so far and trying to get a third one as we speak.  Computers are
getting so cheap that the parts made are getting cheaper and less well made.
Its the price we all are paying for the cheap PC.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx