[bct] Re: Dell Nightmares-- Larry's walk

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:41:21 -0800

Love this message below. Living in LA it seems as though the Spanish
speaking people I come across on a daily basis have "0" desire to assimilate
or even bother speaking English. Being Hispanic they seem me as a phony sell
out and whole heartedly believe I too should speak their crude language and
I imagine this goes for saying creud things about women walking by going
about their daily business. One thing new arrivals seem to hate is a
successful Latino. to them this means selling out to the white man, and they
would rather live in freakin complete poverty than to feel as though a white
person is telling them what to do. Yet they still would rather mow my lawn
and clean my house rather than to forgo their crewed social beliefs and make
an effort to educate themselves and improve their lives. Then again our
society is not helping much in terms of helping them to assimilate. In case
many of you don't know, many banks are giving illegal aliens home loans.
Illegal aliens probably make many times more than most on these lists since
they work under the table and receive welfare for their children at the same
time. They also qualify for section 8 housing, which means American citizens
are competing with illegal aliens for the same shortage of housing. Our
moronic president is wanting to pass this guest worker program, but all this
is is slow motion amnesty because when it is all said and done, and after
the illegal alien applies twice for this guest worker program, they will
become citizens. This may not mean much now, but imagine having to compete
with 20 million former illegal aliens for jobs. Imagine the herd of new
illegals the simple mention of amnesty will create. Our children will have
to compete with their children for jobs, and this is not fair for all us
lifelong tax payers who undoubtedly will essentially be subsidizing another
country's people to take their jobs in return. Before the huge influx of
illegals here in Los Angeles, the construction jobs were done by many of my
friends and family members. They now can't get any work in construction
because a contractor would rather pay 9 dollars to an illegal alien working
with a fraudulent social security number than hiring my friends and family
members and have to pay them the $17 they once paid. Though this talk of
amnesty for millions of illegals may sound noble, it will cost an immense
amount of money and dissatisfaction for Americans as they will have to bare
the brunt of that moron in the white house's decision. Guess who will have
to pay for the additional police and fire departments? Guess who will have
to pay for the additional hospitals? guess who will have to pay for the
additional elementary and high schools that will have to be built? Guess who
will pay for all the other accommodations? I too love diversity but as long
as people make a freakin effort to assimilate while hanging on to their
heritage and not throwing it in our faces will workout for the whole rather
than just the poorest of Mexico. When Regan did this in the 80s there was a
70% fraud rate and guess who bore the brunt of that cost? Right now its just
southern states but in time it will be all of you in the Midwest and east
having to learn Spanish to tell your neighbor not to park his 5 Chevy
gardening trucks in front of your yard. I wish I could find the balance for

J Garcia