[bct] Re: Dell Nightmares-- Larry's walk

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:52:31 -0800

But, as I said, What's the difference of hiring illegal aliens, from permitting companies to use tech support centers out side of the U S.
And I am only referring to the work environment here.
Isn't it taking job opportunities from us either way?
Except one is legal by the US government.
Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>