[bct] Dell Nightmares-- Larry's walk

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:03:23 -0800

I'm sorry but I just had to join the Dell party. All of your stories are
nothing. Nothing at all. about 2 years ago I had to make 72 different phone
calls over a 2 month period to Dell technicians. I then ended up with 4
different complete unit replacements ranging from Windows 2000 to Windows XP
pro OS , all of which didn't work at all even though I was promised they
were 100% certified. It wasn't until I was transferred on different
occasions to 3 different so called lead technicians that I got P/O and
contacted my local FOXX affiliate to do one of those consumer watch type of
reports. I figure it wouldn't help anyone if I was the only one who was
repeatedly caught in the endless web of incompetent DELL technicians, so I
thought I would try to inform and help upto 12 million people in southern
California about Dell's complete lack of customer satisfaction--and for
peace of mind. Within a day of FOXX contacting DELL corporate, someone who
stated she was calling from Michael Dell's office contacted me and insured
me they would fix my computer problems within 2 days. Of course her only
motivation was what I was going to say on the TV news broadcast, so she went
as far as to ask me what I was going to say. I told her "the truth." They
sent over another computer and this one didn't work either even though
corporate knew what I was doing with FOXX. When it was all said and done I
had a new DELL computer with a DVD burner within 2 days--I'm still using
that same computer to this day trouble free.

Thanks,

J Garcia