[bct] Daryl's e-mail?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 06:57:02 -0500

Hi, I was listening to the Blind Access Journal podcast with Daryl and he
mentioned something about construction and having notification.  I do a daily
column on the TIC Network called "The Safe Disabled Traveler Notebook:  I give
a run down of all the areas of Salem, MA. here for all persons with a
disability.  It gives them a heads up so that they may plan to use another
route.  I have been doing this for a little over a year and is working great.
I also do an update on the Bus and Train scheds daily.  These columns are aired
via the internet and also our local cable station.  With that all said, Daryl
mentioned that he was on a list for his community notification on construction
that will be going on.  If anyone has his e-mail address, I would like Daryl to
know what I have been doing and maybe this concept can be addressed his way.
Also, you all may find good in this.  andy, Salem, MA.
p.s.  I am so glad that I ran into the Blind Cool Tech site.  There is so much
for everyone to learn and offer.

pp.ss. I have ear buds for my ws 310 but, does anyone have any suggestions on a
good mike to use other than placing them into the ear.?