[bct] Re: Daryl, good luck to you on Monday

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:09:06 -0700

Dear Lynnette,

Yeah.  I am just pushing for what I believe is right.  I would like either to
have the software issue fixed and thus get my job back or otherwise have an
honorable settlement that doesn't just leave me out in the cold, with all the
bad consequences, just holding the bag, thrown away like yesterday's newspaper,
etc.  I am a staunch accessibility advocate.  This situation is wrong on a
number of levels.  I can't just lie down and take it without a reasonable
amount of strenuous resistance.  I am, however, doing my best to apply pressure
in ways that shouldn't be seen as overly adversarial, rude, etc.  Thanks for
the good wishes.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.