[bct] Re: Darren's color detector

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:31:47 -0600

I got it from Independent Living.  I can't recall the price Darren
mentioned, but, it seems like it might have been less than the price I paid.
To me it is worth it though because the accuracy is far superior to my older

Speechmaster Talking Color Identifier
An affordable talking color identifier that identifies colors by naming the
color and the intensity. Speaks in a pleasant male voice. For instance it
say 'dark blue' or 'light green' when the detector nozzle is held against
whatever surface is being examined. The unit can also be used as a light
It measures 5.75 inches x 2.5 x 1.25 and has been ergonomically designed for
right and left handed users. Uses a 9 volt battery (not included). Comes
an earphone, large print instructions, and cassette instructions.
Item Number: 756228 In Stock
Price: $139.95