[bct] Re: Darren and Kim's wedding

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:27:50 -0500

I must completely agree, the weddingcast was absolutely beautiful. What an ingenius idea to use Kenya for the ring bearer. Oops, I think someone else might have said it already, but it's the truth.

I loved the way Kim was described, and the way the entire thing was painted; what a beautiful memory to have forever.

Congratulations to you both, and may you be the happiest it is possible to be. Thank you for letting us all see and share in your beautiful day and moment.

Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Stombaugh" <jostombaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>