[bct] Re: Darren and Kim's wedding

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:02:33 -0600

I am looking forward to hearing this one. My sister's first year anniversary is coming up on May 6 of this year. She had been dating a guy in the military for a few years, and they finally decided to tie the knot. He's a really nice guy and a friend from church captured the wedding and the reception which followed, on videotape. They just returned from a belated honeymoon in Australia and New Zealand. They had a wonderful time.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>