[bct] Re: Darren and Kim's wedding

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:21:50 -0600

Hi Lino. I think I remember Julie from another list or two. Darren, I'm sorry about Kim's tumor. Is she totally blind or does she have some remaining vision? My roommate had a brain tumor at age 7, and then he was diagnosed with lupus nephritis as a young adult. He does have some remaining vision, but I think it is diminishing. I hope you and Kim have the best married life possible. My sister and her husband seem extremely satisfied thus far.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>